Traditional Care Model
In our current Traditional Care Model your insurance or Medicare/Medicaid will be billed for visits. These visits will generally not be afforded the benefit of as many available same day appointments or longer, customized care visits. This model will eventually be phased out as our Direct Primary Care model grows in the practice. This is the trend in many towns and cities across the country.
This older model of medical practice is simply broken and with insurance prices going up and Medicare becoming increasingly difficult for both patients and providers there needed to be meaningful change. Direct Primary Care is that change.
Direct Primary Care Model
Direct Primary Care is heathcare the way it’s meant to be - a relationship between you and your physician, PA or NP with no middle man of insurance or governmental institution dictating how we interact. What can you expect from this model? Here are just a few examples....
Direct Primary Care Model Benefits:
- Increased visit length (no more rushed 15 minute appointments)
- Increased Access
- Direct Messaging with your Physician, NP or PA
- Portal View for lab results
- Extremely low cost pricing on many medications ($5 per month for meds like Metformin, Lisinopril, Omeprazole, and many more)
- Customized care
- Same Day Visits
- Absolutely free select tests including EKG and some in-house labs
- Telemedicine visits and telephone visits are included - no need to come in to clinic for many issues
- Health Coach visits