What We Offer
We welcome everyone and offer services to both Members and non-members. We’re taking new patients and welcome all of the following:
- Infants, toddlers, school age children
- Mature adults and elderly
- Special needs individuals
- All backgrounds - we are a Safe Zone
We don’t turn away any patient who doesn’t have an established relationship with a provider locally. We don’t function as an urgent care for patients who have another PCP locally, however.
Below you’ll find a list of services offered at no additional cost to our Direct Primary Care members as well as other services offered at additional cost to both members and non-members.
Specific services at no extra charge to Direct Primary Care members
- Well visits for all ages
- Home visits when necessary
- Phone visits - if you’re a Direct Primary Care member you won’t be required to come in to clinic for visits unless a physical exam is required
- Telemedicine visits - Direct Primary Care members get free telemedicine visits via Zoom anywhere in the world
- Nutrition and lifestyle counseling and guidance
- Care for chronic conditions
- Care for unplanned illnesses
- Referral to appropriate specialists when indicated and coordination of your care when you see other health professionals
- Emotional and mental healthcare
- Mindfulness tools introduced through Cognitive Behaviorial Therapy
- Coordination with palliative and/or hospice team
- Certain Labs and Procedures (rapid strep test, urinalysis, urine pregnancy test, rapid influenza test, etc)
- Ear wax removal
- Cryotherapy to remove simple skin lesions
- Simple laceration repair
- Large joint injections (shoulders, knees, hips) are available at additional cost
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
Platelet Rich Plasma therapy is a regenerative medicine technique that uses your own plasma with no additional medications or additives to improve joint pain. Our price for these injections is $400 and generally requires 3 separate procedure visits. The average cost for this type of therapy normally ranges from $500-$2000 per injection.
Low Cost Medications for Members
For our Direct Primary Care members only we offer very low cost medication refills mailed directly to your home. All meds are $5 per month and include almost any chronic medication you may need including Lisinopril, Metformin, Atovastatin, Levothyroxine, Omeprazole, Amlodipine, Metoprolol, Bupropion, Losartan, Trazodone and many others. This does NOT include narcotics or other controlled substances. Many will save substantially on medication costs yearly through our membership plan.
Weight loss clinic and Health Coach visits
We understand that weight loss can be challenging, but realize it’s crucial to ALL good health. We offer health coach visits and visits with nutrition medicine specialists to help you achieve your goals. We also utilize certain medications to make the process less challenging.
689 Airport Center
Friday Harbor, Washington 98250